A Well Over Do Movie Report!

If you have read some of my previous posts you would know that I did somewhat of a movie report! That was about 3 months ago! Sorry for the wait but here we go. Some Movies I have previously watched include Rampage and Ready Player One ( both PG-13)  out of the two I would have to say that Rampage is my favorite! Maybe because  Dwayne Johnson aka one of my favorite actor is starring in this movie. I also recently have watched the movie Ocean’s 8. This movie is by far one of my top 10 movies! It is so good and if you don’t know about the movie or background pretty much in 1960 the first movie Oceans 11 was about this man Lewis Milestone made a movie with a bunch of people and it was about Danny Ocean ( Frank Sinatra )  and like 4 other  dudes how did a huge heist at 5 casinos on New Year’s Eve  and pretty much got away with it and that movie was a block buster and so obviously people mad spin offs like Ocean’s 12 and 13 etc. but they were all with men staring and pulling all of this off so in 2018 they made another spin off but this time it was starring all women including Sandra Bullock , Anne Hathaway and Rihana!! it was such a good movie and was really intriguing!! So there you have it folks my 3 movie request for this month.

I will try to keep on top of these next month!

-Adiós, Leila

2 thoughts on “A Well Over Do Movie Report!”