My Daily Habit

cc Creative Commons
Hi people!

I’m going to be talking about how my daily habits have been this year. It starts with when we did planks in Language Arts class. They were to show us daily habits and compound effect and in the end I could plank for 2 minuets and 20 seconds‼️

After that we got to choose out own daily habit in January and I chose to workout everyday and drink water everyday. It really help in a sense  that drinking water is really hard to stay on top of but helps with headaches and that working out is calming for me when I’m stressed. Working out has always been a part of my daily habit I’m naturally a pretty fit person so you would think I also drink a lot of water but really the opposite. For me its a hard habit to keep up with and I get headaches a lot from that but in January I barley had any! I’m still working on drinking water and hope to get better 🤞🏽

But for February my new daily habit will be to read every day. I already do but I want to be able to read for a longer amount of time. If I’m invested in a book I can read it in like 30 minutes depending on how long it is, but I found a new author who I really recommend is Alice Osema. She is from the UK if I remember and she is just phenomenal. So far I have read her series Heartsopper and am currently reading Radio silence. But she truly is amazing.  So I want to read as many of her books I can!! which is why I am going to be reading even more than I already do to  build up my endurance and to expand my vocabulary and my book genre interests. 📚